The HSE Expert Translation Centre was established in March 2015 to support the University’s English-language information infrastructure for incoming international students and faculty members. Furthermore, the Centre aims at fostering HSE’s integration with the global academic community.
We translate, edit and proofread the following types of documents at the request of HSE subdivisions:
From Russian into English
- HSE bylaws;
- Official HSE institutional documentation;
- Information materials for HSE students and faculty members;
- Legal documentation;
- Application forms and certificates (including academic credentials issued by HSE);
- HSE institutional grant applications.
From English into Russian
- Passports of HSE international students and faculty;
- Personal documentation and academic credentials of faculty members (required for their employment at HSE);
- Partnership agreements with international institutions.
We also help HSE subdivisions to find freelance translators and interpreters for their projects.
For information on how to get a certified translation of your document, please refer to the ‘Certified Translation’ section.