If you are an HSE student or employee, you can get a certified translation of the following documents necessary for your studies or employment at the University:
- Degree certificates issued by HSE;
- Academic credentials issued by foreign institutions (for HSE faculty members);
- Marriage/birth certificates (for HSE faculty members).
Please send a scan of your document to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying whether you would like to request a hard copy or an electronic version. ! Please make sure to attach your Russian visa or your registration slip, so that we could copy your name in Cyrillics.
CERTIFIED RU-EN TRANSLATION OF YOUR HSE DEGREE CERTIFICATE
If you need a certified translation of your HSE degree certificate, please do the following:
1) complete one of the templates below:
template for Master's diploma
template for Bachelor's diploma
2) send the template along with a scan of your degree certificate by email to email@example.com. In your email please specify whether you need a hard copy or an electronic version.
If you feel that filling in the template might be a challenge for you, please send us a scan of your degree certificate and provide your full name in Latin characters as it appears in your passport.
Please note that we do not provide translations of transcripts (diploma supplements) since HSE issues bilingual transcripts that are already in English and in Russian. If you need a certified copy of your diploma supplement, please refer to https://www.hse.ru/en/studyspravka/eds.
Translation and verification may take up to 2 business days. You will be advised by e-mail once your translation is ready.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!